Summary of Essential Functions for the Position:
Responsible for quality assurance and compliance with care plans and applicable regulatory requirements;
conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation. Work is performed with latitude for
independent judgment and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
May require up to three (3) years of experience in the area of specialty in the field or in a related area. Has
knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Assist VP of
Compliance and management staff from time to time.
Qualifications / Licensure / Certification / Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
1. Currently licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state(s) in which practicing.
2. Must have a current valid driver’s license, auto liability insurance and reliable transportation.
3. Three to five (3-5) years of health care experience, preferred.
4. One (1) year experience in home care, preferred.
5. Ability to work with individuals, to enlist cooperation of many people to perform/achieve a common goal.
6. Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
7. Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
8. Good organizational skills, time management and competency with computer a must with commonly-used
concepts, practices, and procedures within the field desired.
High School Diploma or GED. Graduate of a state approved school of practical (vocational) nursing.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
Works indoors in Agency office and patient homes and travels to/from patient homes. Requires considerable
physical effort most of the day including kneeling, squatting, reaching, twisting, climbing, walking, exposure
to temperature and humidity changes and maximal assist in lifting and/or transferring of 50+ pound.