Summary of Essential Functions for the Position:
A Registered Nurse who works under the supervision of the Director of Clinical Services to direct the total management of clinical operations in the branch office with assigned staff, responsible for overall direction, quality and efficiency of managing home health services, demonstrates knowledge of policies and procedures and time management. Clinical Supervisor also establishes, implements and evaluates goals and objectives for home health services which meet and promote the standards of quality and contribute to the total organization.
Qualifications / Licensure / Certification / Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
1. Currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
2. Extensive nursing experience with emphasis in home care preferred.
3. Clinical management level experience with the ability to supervise, direct and mentor personnel.
4. Demonstrates knowledge of Medicare, JCAHO criteria and standards.
5. Acceptance and ability to demonstrate support the core values and goals of Agency.
6. Ability to demonstrate flexibility, initiative and work with minimal supervision.
7. Ability to work with individuals to enlist cooperation of many people to perform/achieve a common goal.
8. Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, observation, good written and oral communication skills.
9. Ability to demonstrate problem identification & resolution skills.
10. Ability to demonstrate positive customer service skills.
11. Must have a current valid driver’s license, auto liability insurance and reliable transportation.
12. CPR certified with American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
High School Diploma or GED. Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
Works indoors in the Agency office and travels to/from patients homes when necessary. Moderate physical effort most of the day including kneeling, squatting, reaching, twisting, climbing, walking, exposure to temperature and humidity changes and maximal assist in lifting and/or transferring of a 100 pound patient. Must possess sight/hearing senses or use appropriate adaptive devices that will enable senses to function at a level required to meet the essential duties of the position. Must provide evidence of annual TB test and other staterequired tests or examinations. Be able to tolerate exposure to elements including, but not limited to, odors, blood, body fluids and excrements, adverse environmental conditions and hazardous materials.